On Saturday 15th September we welcomed ten new people into the life and ministry of the Diocese of Exeter, as they were ordained ‘Deacons’ by Bishop Robert.
They new serve for the next few years in a particular community as they deepen their understanding and practice of the ministry to which God has called them.
- Timothy Collins – to serve in the benefice of Dawlish, Cofton, and Starcross with the Revd Dallas Ayling
- Reuben Crossley – to serve in the benefice of Charles with St Matthias Plymouth with the Revd Olly Ryder
- Andrew Langley – to serve in the benefice of Dartmouth and Dittisham with the Revd Preb Will Hazlewood
- Ann Lewis – to serve in the benefice of Ilfracombe, Lee, Woolacombe, Bittadon and Mortehoe with the Revd Preb Giles King-Smith
- Janet May – to serve in the benefice of Burrington, Chawleigh, Cheldon, Chulmleigh, Meshaw, Romansleigh, Thelbridge, Wembworthy with Eggesford, Witheridge with Creacombe, East Worlington and West Worlington with the Revd Tony Rockey
- Justin Montague – to serve in the benefice of Tiverton St George and St Paul with the Revd Andy Humm
- Timothy Partridge – to serve in the benefice of St Andrew Plymouth with the Revd Joe Dent
- Carl Robinson – to serve in the Exeter Network Church with the Revd Jon Soper
- Sarah Sharland – to serve in the benefice of Plympton St Mary and Plympton St Maurice with the Revd Preb Robert Harris
- Helen Sherlock – to serve in the Unlimited Church with the Revd James Grier and in the benefice of Alphington, Shillingford St George and Ide with the Revd Preb Mike Partridge.
Photograph: Huw Riden