Saturday 12th December, 7.15 for 7.30pm, on Zoom.
As we enter into the second wave of Covid-19 we thought that as a pre-Christmas event we would raise our spirits and have our second Cathedral Quiz Evening. Following our fun filled St Peter’s-tide quiz we will once again gather together on the now ubiquitous Zoom.
So we invite any members of the Cathedral Community near or far to join us for an exciting evening. You can gather a team of four who work together (you do this on Zoom without having to be physically together). If you are on your own but want us to create a team for you, we can arrange that too!
With the assistance of the now experienced Quiz personnel, Chris, Louise and Caroline they will help me organise our Advent & Christmas Quiz Evening.
What do you need?:
- A computer or tablet (iPad or similar)
- Pencil and paper
- Boundless knowledge! (seriously, it’s going to be fun not Mastermind!)
- A supply of a beverage of choice – soft drinks are permitted.
How do I take part?
- Please register your interest with me as soon as possible using the link below, giving me your email address.
- Tell me the members of your team and please give me their email addresses, or let me know if you want us to create a team for you.
- Nearer the evening I will send you the details of how to log into the Zoom Quiz. We need to be gathering 15 minutes before the 7.30pm start so we can get the teams in their private ‘break-out rooms’ so they can confer.
Sadly no prizes can be awarded because of Covid Security, but you will be heralded as the top three teams! You will see and hear your friends from the Cathedral Community, and you never know, you may meet some new faces.
Ian Morter – Priest Vicar