This fascinating behind-the-scenes tour takes you into the roof void high above the Nave, into the south tower, through the spaces in the north tower and onto the roof to enjoy the best views of Exeter (and beyond).
Tours usually take place on selected Tuesdays and Saturdays from July to September or at other times (for groups of 6 or more) by appointment.
Adults £14, Children 8-18 £10 (Not suitable for children under 8 years old. Please see below).
Numbers are strictly limited, and most visitors book early to avoid disappointment. Telephone 01392 285983 or book online.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum age for any person visiting the roof space is 8.
- Children aged 8–15yrs must be accompanied by an adult on a 1 to 1 basis.
- If you have a heart complaint or breathing difficulties, or have a phobia or dislike associated with confined spaces, darkness, height or flying birds, this may not be for you.
- The tour could last up to two hours. Bear this in mind when planning an onward journey or paying for your parking.
- Wear suitable clothes and flat-heeled shoes. There are hundreds of old, narrow and winding steps and it is dusty in places.
- Access to the top of the North tower maybe affected by adverse weather conditions and/or essential maintenance works