As we enter hopefully into the spring and greater freedom to get out and about again, we thought that as a celebration of Easter we would have our third Cathedral Quiz Evening.
So we invite any members of the Cathedral Community near or far to join us for an exciting evening. You can gather a team of four who work together (you do this on Zoom without having to be in physical together). If you are on your own but want us to create a team for you, we can arrange that too!
With the assistance of the now accomplished quiz personnel, Chris, Louise and Caroline they will help me organise our Easter Quiz Evening.
What do you need?:
- A computer or tablet (iPad or similar)
- Pencil and paper
- Boundless knowledge! (seriously, it’s going to be fun not Mastermind!)
- A supply of a beverage of choice – soft drinks are permitted
- Chocolate eggs or Easter Biscuits may be consumed
How do I take part?:
- Please register you interest with me as soon as possible on [email protected] giving me your email address.
- Tell me the members of your team and please give me their email addresses, or let me know if you want us to create a team for you.
- Nearer the evening I will send you the details of how to log into the ZOOM Quiz and we need to be gathering 15 minutes before the 7.00pm start so we can get the teams in their private ‘break-out rooms’ so they can confer.
Sadly no prizes can be awarded because of Covid security, but you will be heralded as the top three teams! You will see and hear your friends from the cathedral community, and you never know you may meet some new faces.
Ian Morter – Priest Vicar