‘Awakening the Past…’ I
Tuesday, 12th October
Experience Exeter Cathedral at night on an exclusive ‘after hours’ tour. Enjoy a welcome drink, meet characters who emerge from the shadows to tell their stories, hear the music and experience the flickering light of candles on these medieval walls.
If you have never been into the cathedral at night this event is a real treat to experience, especially as the dark nights close in. Tickets to a Night Tour would make a wonderful gift for a loved one too!
Back in 2021 by Popular Demand…
- Friday, 1st October at 18:30
- Saturday, 2nd October at 18:30
- Tuesday, 12th October at 18:30
- Thursday, 14th October at 18:30
- Saturday, 30th October at 18:30
- Tuesday, 7th December at 18:30
- Thursday, 9th December at 18:30
£20 per ticket includes a welcome drink and a take home trinket – limited numbers for each night.
Come to the Entry Desk at the entrance to the cathedral at 18:30. Evensong will just be finishing.
Advanced booking essential
Recommended age 18+
What You Need to Know When You Come to Visit Us
- When you enter Exeter Cathedral, a member of our team will be there to greet you.
- The NHS Test and Trace QR code will be available should you wish to use it.
Keeping Yourself and Others Safe
- You will be encouraged to sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- Mask wearing is optional.
- Our toilet facilities will be open. Speak to a member of our team for directions.
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, we kindly ask that you visit another time.
- Please follow current Government guidelines. You can check the current guidance here.