Cathedral Community Roll
The Cathedral Community Roll enables the Cathedral to record all who are regularly involved in its life and committed to its work.
It is open to those over the age of 16 who
- worship or volunteer regularly at the Cathedral, and
- to parents of choristers and/or pupils at Exeter Cathedral School
There are good reasons for being on the Cathedral Community Roll
- it is a sign of belonging to the Cathedral and being part of its life
- it enables the Cathedral to be aware of the people to whom we owe a duty of care
- it ensures that you receive important communications, invitations, and information about the Cathedral and its many activities
- it enables you to vote for representatives on the Cathedral Council and the Cathedral Community Committee
- it ensures that our records are up to date, which is important e.g. for assessing the number of representatives we elect to the Deanery Synod
You can be on the Cathedral Community Roll and on the Electoral Roll of a parish church unless you choose to vote in Synod elections at the Cathedral, in which case you can only be on the Cathedral Community Roll. This will usually apply to those for whom the Cathedral is their only or main place of worship.
If you are eligible, please complete the application form below as soon as possible and return it to the Cathedral Office, 1 The Cloisters, EXETER EX1 1HS, or email it to email@example.com or leave it in the box at the Entry Desk in the Cathedral.
If you have any queries about the Cathedral Community Roll, please contact the Revd Canon Ian Morter (Canon Pastor & Treasurer; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Heather Morgan, (Chair of the Cathedral Community Committee; email@example.com).
Download the application form